Wishek Area Health Survey
Wishek Hospital and Clinic Association and Central Valley Health District are interested in hearing from you about community health concerns.
The focus of this effort is to:
• Learn of the good things in your community as well as concerns in the community
• Understand perceptions and attitudes about the health of the community, and hear suggestions for improvement
• Learn more about how local health services are used by you and other residents
Take the survey online at http://tinyurl.com/wishekarea
Surveys will be tabulated by the Center for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Your responses are anonymous, and you may skip any question you do not want to answer. Your answers will be combined with other responses and reported only in total. If you have questions about the survey, you may contact Kylie Nissen at 701.777.5380. Surveys will be accepted through April 15, 2017.
Your opinion matters – thank you in advance!
Welcome to the Wishek Hospital & Clinics
Since 1954, Wishek Hospital Clinic has proven itself to be a healthcare leader in South Central North Dakota. Founded from a recognized need to provide medical services for residents of the area, WHCA has grown to be a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital with Clinics located in Wishek, Napoleon, Kulm and Gackle. We are a local nonprofit association, and our employees have a greater dedication to your well-being because they live, work and play right here.
Our patients are our families, friends and neighbors, and our slogan,"Quality Care with Concern and Compassion" has always been driven by the notion that they will be treated with the utmost respect and privacy.
- Innovation: We will enhance the way we deliver care to our customers by using current technology, assessing future needs and embracing change.
- Excellence: Through continuous quality improvement and a commitment to education, we will provide quality services to the people who seek our care.
- Compassion: We will treat our patients, their families and our co-workers with respect and dignity.
- Stewardship: We will use our resources in a responsible and careful manner.
Thank you for visiting our website. We invite you to spend some time learning about our institution, our services, our values, our professional staff and our commitment to you and your family.